Friday, April 25, 2008

Art Gallery III

It's been awhile since I was able to post anything. Life has been busy around our house lately.

Here is some more art work from my kids. These were from their last quarter of home school We're so close to being done with our school year. Just about one more week and the kids will have it all completed.
Our oldest is graduating this year also! What a busy time this has been!


Toy Drawing- 6th grade son- "Woody"



Toy Drawing " My Little Pony" 4th grade daughter



"Inside/Outside" painting. The purpose was to create a painting either looking out a window or in a window with cool colors outside and warm colors inside. This is from 12th grade daughter.

"Mola" based upon native artwork that is done on fabric. The different pieces are cut through the black paper or laid on top with various colors. 12th grade daughters work.

"Close up animal textures" 12th grade daughter


A lesson on Marc Chagall and art work done in similar fashion to his. 6th grade son.


Marc Chagall by 4th grade daughter.

Now that all that is done I will be away from the blog for awhile. I'm heading out for surgery this coming week and probably won't feel like being on the computer for awhile when I get home. I'll update when I can and hope to be feeling better soon. I'm anxious to have time for card making again also.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Godspeed with your recovery. You will be in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

Love the kid's art work. Very interesting and creative. Such talent!!!

:-)