Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I did this card for Mojo week 12. I think the background looks a little too plain so I may try to do it again with a background stamp. This is actually the second try on this card challenge using this retired Thanksgiving Stamp set from S.U.

I'm winding up my Christmas shopping and should be about done soon. Tomorrow will be busy with preparing for our Thanksgiving meal and Wednesday Night Bible Study plus teen time. I hope to squeeze in some time for Stamping but also have promised the kids we will get out the Christmas decorations and put up the tree on Friday.

We got a really neat treat today. Some friends sent a few boxes of groceries through the airlines from Fairbanks. When I opened one box we were excited to find 3 Pizzas from PIZZA HUT! Wow! What a rare treat to get Pizza Hut delivery 500 miles north of the nearest Pizza Hut! Thank you Mike & Anna if you are reading this post!!!! The Pizza was delicious!!!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

very cute! Love the buckle!